This is an Account Assistant job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a creative and energetic Account Assistant to join our team. There are abundant opportunities for growth within the company in this position.
- Search for new account leads.
- Develop company profiles for potential and existing clients.
- Monitor client accounts to identify possible service needs, and address issues.
- Update database with appropriate account contact information, customer account category, and/or other relevant information.
- Handle day-to-day communication with account contacts.
- Identify opportunities to offer new services to existing clients.
- Learn about new product and service offerings to provide information to clients.
- Provide weekly reports regarding the number of new accounts acquired, any accounts lost, and/or account changes.
- Communicate with Account Manager to resolve complex issues.
- Gather information about competitors.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Great organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] year(s) experience in customer service or related field.
- [X] degree or equivalent.