This is an Account Executive job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a seasoned Account Executive. You will work directly with our clients, be responsible for their needs, and be on the lookout for new clients.
- Attend industry related events to identify new leads.
- Work with Account Management team to search for leads on new accounts.
- Develop strategic account acquisition forecasts.
- Monitor client accounts to identify possible service needs, and address issues.
- Initiate contact with existing and prospective clients.
- Develop relationships with existing, new, and prospective clients.
- Identify opportunities to offer new services to existing clients.
- Review and present weekly reports regarding the number of new accounts acquired, any accounts lost, and/or account changes to the management team.
- Gather information about competitors.
- Communicate with clients on a frequent basis to resolve their issues.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- A proven track record of working as an account executive or other customer service roles.
- Ability of persuasion, presentation, and relationships building.
- Strong knowledge of market research, sales, product, and service offerings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Business Administration or Marketing.