This is an Account Manager job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a dedicated Account Manager. You will work closely with our customers and help them achieve success.
- Assist customers’ requests and take care of any issues incurred professionally.
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors.
- Manage customer expectation and lead them to customer satisfaction.
- Be the go-to person for all matters relating to customers.
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfill customers’ requirements.
- Keep track of key account metrics. Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities and collaborate with our team to achieve sustainable growth.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- A proven track record of account management or other relevant experience.
- A high ability to communicate and present effectively across all teams and levels of a company, including the C-suit.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects while keeping a keen eye on details.
- A listener who is customer-oriented and attentive to their needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree or equivalent.