This is an Accountant job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a professional Accountant. You are adept at accounting services and play a key role in our company’s growth.
- Investigate variances in various revenue and expense accounts.
- Develop and maintain accounting policy and procedure documents.
- Conduct analytic reviews of accounting results.
- Publish financial statements.
- Oversee transactions and data interface status in the system.
- Communicate effectively with multiple groups including system technicians, tax personnel, office personnel, SOA Control and Analysis, GL controllers, etc.
- Exercise G/L entries and cash movements as needed.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience in accounting.
- A strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- An ability to work independently, solve problems, adapt quickly to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- A proven track record of managing multiple projects and deliverables to agressive deadlines.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- CPA is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Accounting or equivalent.