This is an Administrative Assistant job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a robust Administrative Assistant. You will implement administrative procedures, policies, and systems to ensure our company’s high performance.
- Support different levels of management and staff with communication and organization.
- Maintain the workflow.
- Handle phone calls.
- Improve systems by analyzing current practices, documenting records, controlling forms.
- Research into growth opportunities for administrative staff.
- Maintain the operation of equipment on a daily basis.
- Manage the supplies inventory by frequent checking, anticipating needs, ordering, and verifying supplies’ receipts.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience in administration work.
- A proven track record of successfully managing processes.
- Experience in MS Office and other administrative tools.
- Strong reporting and problem solving skills.
- Be flexible, proactive, and resourceful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in relevant fields.