This is an Animator job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We’re looking for a passionate Animator. You will have the chance to grow and develop your creative skill set.
- Develop timing of character movements for syncopation with soundtrack.
- Record editing sessions to build composite animation layers.
- Manage projects from start to finish according to deadlines and clients’ requirements.
- Collaborate with other professionals within the production team, including character design artists, graphic designers, sound designer, art directors.
- Create storyboards to depict scripts and narratives.
- Use appropriate software to draw/design 2D and/or 3D illustrations, models, backgrounds, objects and sets.
- Illustrate detailed images for each individual frame within a storyboard.
- Maintain workstation and other sensitive equipment.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Ability to handle full-scale projects from start to finish.
- Strong knowledge of animation software like Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premium
- Excellent conceptual thinking to convey briefs to motion pictures.
- [X] year(s) working as an animator in a studio or a production team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Animation or equivalent.