This is an Architect job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a seasoned Architect to join our amazing team. You will work on different stages, including designing and supervising constructions.
- Ensure high quality, functional, and creative designs.
- Assess client needs and provide an appropriate timeline.
- Design and present proposals and reports that stay within the timeline and budget.
- Monitor project expenditures to ensure timely completion within the budget.
- Create and finalize blueprints with appropriate software.
- Ensure that all projects are compliant with local, state and federal guidelines, regulations and codes.
- Work with other members of the design team and construction team.
- Report project progress and changes to the management team and stakeholders.
- Visit and oversee project sites on a regular basis.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Portfolio of relevant architectural work.
- Concrete knowledge of civil engineering requirements, federal guidelines, and regulations.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Excellent sketching skill and good command of relevant software (Revit Architecture, SketchUp, 3D Max).
- Appropriate licensing for the geographic area.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Architecture or equivalent.