This is an Associate Consultant job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an agile Associate Consultant to join our fast growing team. This position offers room for exponential growth within the organization.
- Support lead consultants on client projects.
- Develop financial and operational analysis and processes.
- Perform administrative tasks in a time sensitive manner.
- Monitor various aspects of a business. Present solutions and recommendations to clients and other stakeholders. Assist as execution happens.
- Identify clients’ needs and develop future plans. Work with clients’ teams to execute the plans to achieve great financial results.
- Report project status to internal and external team members.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience in business, consulting, and supporting project management plans.
- Excellent analytical skills and financial modeling experience.
- Strong commitment and work ethics.
- [X] degree in business administration or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.