This is a Back-end Developer job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a sturdy back-end developer. You are responsible for managing the data between the product, server, and users.
- Maintain the central databases, ensure high performance, respond to requests from the front-end.
- Create a secure API for our web and mobile applications.
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implement security and data protection.
- Design and implement data storage solutions.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- A proven track record of successful implementation of an API.
- Experience in managing host environments, implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Deep knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Proficiency with Git, a SQL database, and back-end programming languages.
- Experience in IoT projects, noSQL databases, Agile development, and machine learning is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Computer Science or equivalent.