This is a Bartender job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an experienced Bartender. You will provide our customers with perfect drinking experience.
- Ensure that drinks and service provided to customers is compliant with local regulations.
- Serve guests in a friendly, personable, and approachable manner.
- Take orders, assess customers’ needs, and provide recommendations.
- Bill customers for drinks. Maintain customer tabs.
- Provide feedback to managers regarding popular beverages to support efficient inventory management.
- Answer customer questions regarding service, drink preparation, and/or other related concerns.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and inviting bar area.
- Monitor the milieu to ensure the safety of all guests and staff.
- Take emergency precautions during critical situations.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience working as a bartender.
- Excellent knowledge of beverages and their combinations.
- Relevant licensing/certification.
- Friendly and service-oriented personality.
- Ability to assess unsafe conditions.