This is a Branch Manager job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a motivated Branch Manager to support the local geographic area. A “can-do” attitude will contribute directly to your success with this organization.
- Hire, train, manage, and schedule branch staff.
- Handle customer feedback and complaints in a responsive manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicate with headquarters for weekly/monthly reports.
- Share business intelligence and opportunities with headquarters and other branches.
- Manage the electronic and cash transactions, including merchant processing equipment, online booking systems, and cash drawers.
- Complete nightly/weekly/monthly cash flow reports.
- Track the utilization of products and services to assess seasonality.
- Ensure legal compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Implement process strategies from corporate policy and procedural manuals to increase productivity and sales targets’ achievement.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Strong knowledge of management practices.
- Ability to drive performance to meet sales targets.
- Excellent organization skills, leadership, and human resources management skills.
- [X] degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- A proven track record of managing branches.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.