This is a Brand Manager job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and visionary Brand Manager. You are passionate about delivering a coherent and total brand experience to consumers.
- Analyze consumer insights to plan effective marketing campaigns, brand positioning, go-to-market strategies.
- Design and implement strategies to expand the brand’s exposure and market share.
- Manage the distribution for existing and new brand categories.
- Approve seasonal design concepts, products, and color stories.
- Contribute to monthly/annual plan to assess how new brand concepts and strategies perform (ROI, KPIs) and how they fit into the long term vision of the company.
- Communicate with partners, distribution agents, vendors, and other personnel to ensure brand coherency.
- Analyze market trends for potential and existing categories.
- Monitor/Review quarterly royalty statements to ensure accuracy.
- Foster internal partnerships to expedite the development of new products/ideas.
- Hire, train, and mentor subordinates.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- A proven track record of managing brands or other relevant roles.
- Outstanding leadership, communication, and analytical skills.
- Creative thinking, good understanding of the market and its latest trends.
- Ability to cultivate new concepts/ideas to fruition.
- Understanding of retail selling in the private sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Marketing or equivalent.