This is a Business Analyst job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented Business Analyst who is able to handle large volumes of data. This position allows you to grow with a strong company while using your skill set to create solutions for business problems.
- Analyze critical data (e.g. financial spreadsheets, legal documents, strategic plans) with appropriate aides, tools, or software.
- Report findings of analysis to project team and other stakeholders.
- Track project time to completion, anticipate delays, and notify the appropriate personnel.
- Clean data, perform quality assurance, delete useless figures, fill holes, to ensure the accuracy of large datasets.
- Document methodology and system processes for data analysis to communicate methods with other analysts and/or other members of the project team.
- Research most relevant data handling/analysis methods for each new project.
- Evaluate dataset to determine whether more information is required from clients.
- Use solution oriented approach to interact with clients.
- Follow-up with clients to ensure satisfaction and provide ongoing support.
- Review Requests for Proposals in order to ensure client retention and secure new projects.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Experience working in business, system analysis, or quality assurance.
- Excellent analytic skills to draw business relevant conclusions.
- A proven track record of assessing requirements and testing.
- Solid knowledge of appropriate equipment and software.
- Ability to perform detail-oriented work in a fast-paced environment.
- [X] degree in Business, Computer Science, or related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.