This is a Business Consultant job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a progressive Business Consultant. You ensure our clients’ business development and long-lasting success by providing informative guidance.
- Sit down with clients to assess and address their situations.
- Research into clients’ business. Analyze the data to pinpoint the problems and their causality.
- Give excellent solutions and recommendations that fulfil clients’ requirements.
- Develop business plans to implement changes.
- Assist clients along the way and resolve any problems incurred.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience in business consulting.
- High ability to work with various business of different fields and sizes.
- An all-round knowledge of business and market forces.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- A passion to over-deliver great business consulting services.
- Proficiency in MS Office, business management softwares like CRM and ERP, and databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Business Administration or relevant fields.