This is a Business Development Consultant job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced Business Development Consultant. You are a self-starter who will hunt for new business for different clients.
- Develop business with the assigned accounts.
- Create strategic development plans, including active sales pipeline and implementation, to build new profitable business.
- Track and report progress with implementation of strategic plan, customer budgets, and ongoing forecasts.
- Train business development team regarding different phases of the sales cycle and meeting projects’ goals.
- Perform analysis to determine opportunities in the market.
- Assess the profitability of existing products and service offerings.
- Improve existing business by increasing profitability and customer satisfaction
- Manage business deals from negotiation to close.
- Monitor contracts implementation from contract performance, customer payment terms, to delivery terms.
- Build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Dedication to develop clients’ business.
- Derive energy from facing challenges and provide actionable solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] year(s) experience in business management or related roles.
- A proven track record of business development success.
- [X] degree in Business Administration or other relevant fields.