This is a Business Manager job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an expert Business Manager. You will lead our staff to achieve business operation efficiency and profitability.
- Develop business plans with clearly defined goals for growth.
- Coordinate operations and provide guidance to enhance staff’s performance productivity.
- Build strong relationships with partners, stakeholders, suppliers.
- Ensure excellent customer service through the sales process.
- Track all inward and outward enquiries.
- Process required paperwork accurately and timely.
- Assess frequently the overall performance against business goals.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience in the role of business manager.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, and leadership skills.
- Strong understanding of business processes and strategy design.
- A proven track record of optimizing the sales process by utilizing CRM and data analysis.
- CDP qualified is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Business Administration or relevant fields.