This is a Cabin Crew job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
Our Cabin Crew creates the atmosphere in the air. We are here to make sure our passengers have a comfortable and memorable flight. If you are energetic, naturally friendly, and dedicated to customer service, this is the position for you.
- Attend pre-flight briefing to receive critical information such as crew assignment, passenger information, and other special instructions.
- Perform checks of safety equipment (e.g. seatbelts, emergency exits, etc.) before and after each flight.
- Clean the cabin, sweep the aisles, clear debris from the seats and remove lost items.
- Serve beverages, meals, snacks, and sell products during the flight.
- Answer passengers’ questions and offer assistance if applicable. Especially attend to sick passengers and passengers with special needs.
- Make announcements to passengers and explain safety procedures.
- Complete flight reports and other documentation.
- Welcome passengers and direct them to the correct seat.
- Maintain composure and offer assistance to passengers in case of emergency.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Certified in First Aid, and CPR.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate with colleagues to ensure a pleasant flight experience.
- Excellent communication skill and customer-oriented approach.
- Minimum height of (Insert Height Here).
- Minimum arm length of (Insert Length Here).
- Ability to lift (Insert Average Carry-on Weight).
- At least 21 years of age at the time of application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- Cabin crew certification or equivalent.