This is a Call Center Manager job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an experienced Call Center Manager to increase call center efficiency in our high volume sales environment. Good candidates for this position are strong-willed, have the ability to make logical decisions in a high pressure environment and, seek methods for improving efficiency on a daily basis.
- Review statistical reports with vendors to identify trends and assess performance.
- Resolve complex call center issues.
- Identify call center improvement opportunities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop and implement trainings for call center staff.
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders; to include, sales, member services and other personnel.
- Ensure that project deadlines are met for goals, objectives, and special projects.
- Seek feasible solutions to technical and logistical issues.
- Work with technology department to troubleshoot problems and design ideal technology solutions.
- Attend managerial meetings to communicate changes, issues, and opportunities.
- Develop efficient methods to staff call center representatives based on call volume.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Ability to analyze large volumes of statistical data.
- A proven track record of leading and managing a large customer service team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ever present deadlines.
- Good understanding of CRM systems and practices.
- [X] year(s) experience in a customer support role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.