This is a Call Center Representative job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a pro-active Call Center Representative. You are patient, knowledgeable, and friendly towards current and potential customers.
- Update statistical reports on customer support.
- Maintain/Report issues with technical equipment and software.
- Recommend products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Recommend methods to improve call quality and customer experience.
- Identify customers’ needs and use knowledge database to recommend solutions to customer issues/concerns.
- Carry out large amounts of phone calls in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Answer customer questions regarding products and services.
- Create tickets in the database to document customer interactions.
- Maintain customer accounts (e.g. update contact information, document phone interactions, update special preferences).
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Friendly and patient demeanor.
- Knowledge about the products and services.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- [X] year(s) experience in customer support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- High school diploma.