This is a Cardiologist job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an experienced interventional Cardiologist. You will handle OP consultation and other diagnosis daily in an intensive care unit.
- Use diagnostics tools to assess patient condition (e.g. echocardiographs, electrocardiograms).
- Measure the improvement of patients in the unit over the course of recovery.
- Speak to patients about prohibited activities (e.g. strenuous exercise).
- Write prescriptions to treat chronic cardiovascular diseases.
- Diagnose patients with heart-related conditions (e.g. pericarditis, endocarditis, congenital heart-disease).
- Perform surgical procedures to insert catheters, stents, balloons or pacemakers.
- Use implanted devices to diagnose heart rhythm disorders.
- Discuss patient progress with student residents.
- Oversee research conducted in the lab.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Specialization in chronic heart conditions.
- Reassuring and calming manner.
- Knowledge of the latest available treatment techniques and technologies.
- Licensed practitioner in the State of [X].
- A fellowship in interventional Cardiology.
- [X] year(s) experience as a consultant.
- Ability to provide evidence of the completion of a Medical Degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.