This is a Chief Financial Officer job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an expert Chief Financial Officer. As part of the management, you will develop the vision and strategic policy of our company.
- Manage the finance department and take it to a higher level.
- Crunch data like no others.
- Budgeting, planning, and controling.
- Make investment decisions by considering cash and liquidity capabilities and risks.
- Execute annual, monthly, weekly reports on revenues, profits, and expenses for submission to other managers, stakeholders, and external analysts.
- Initiate process and performance improvement.
- Analyze data beyond financial figures.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience as a business analyst, strategic consultant, or controller.
- Strong knowledge of corporate financial law and financial management practices.
- Analytical thinking, stress resistance, and leadership.
- Solid communication skills, especially persuasiveness and decisiveness.
- A proven track record of managing complex financial processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Business Economics or equivalent.