This is a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are searching for a dynamic and explosive Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). You will develop new marketing initiatives and inspire the team to exceed the established benchmarks.
- Take responsibility for the achievement of marketing goals.
- Contribute to the overall growth of the bottom line.
- Produce engaging content both online and offline that converts target customers.
- Manage the budget for the marketing department.
- Develop and present the annual marketing strategy.
- Use data systems and reports to make evidence-based decisions.
- Analyze the effect of the overall company strategies on marketing initiatives to align goals and visions.
- Lead and execute successful marketing campaigns.
- Explore different acquisition channels, from pay per click campaigns to event management.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience in marketing, deploying marketing campaigns that engage target audiences.
- Ability to lead inter-disciplinary teams.
- Strong knowledge of website analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, WebTrends.
- Ability to handle big data, track metrics, and process figures.
- A good sense of aesthetics as well as copy communication.
- A proven track record of handling a variety of management tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Marketing, Management, or equivalent.