This is a Construction Manager job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an experienced Construction Manager. This position allows you to grow with a strong company while using your skill set to build landmarks.
- Manage expectations with teams, clients, outside consultants and other stakeholders.
- Supervise construction project from start to finish.
- Make sure all deliverables meet deadlines and within estimated costs.
- Review terms of agreements and contracts to gain necessary permits and license.
- Organize, schedule, and lead subordinates to comply with construction standards and safety regulations.
- Perform regular checks of heavy equipment to ensure safety and functionality.
- Manage inventory to meet construction demands.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- A proven track record of managing constructions.
- Solid knowledge of construction process, regulations, standards, and management.
- Ability to handle risks, crises, and conflicts.
- [X] year(s) experience in civil engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of standards and industry codes in the geographic region.
- Good command of construction management software packages.
- Excellent leadership and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Construction Management or relevant fields.