This is a Copywriter job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are seeking a creative Copywriter to breathe life into our message. You have an eye for business and a unique word-style.
- Use a variety of writing styles that are appropriate for each project.
- Create storyboards to present to the Management team and other writers.
- Execute projects so that they can be completed within the budget.
- Update content on web and social media outlets.
- Collaborate with creative directors, freelance writers, editors, and publishers.
- Work with graphic designers to create a coherent narrative between texts and images.
- Review and edit content from staff writers and/or input content from other departments.
- Keep track of the works of new and established competitors and update the content strategy accordingly.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Remarkable reading and writing ability in [X] language.
- Keen eye for proofreading written materials.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and business requirements.
- Creative and flexible spirit.
- [X] year(s) experience working as a copywriter or other relevant roles.
- [X] degree in Literature, Journalism, Marketing, or equivalents.