This is a Corporate Attorney job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Attorney. You will ensure the legality of commercial transactions, advise legal rights and duties/responsibilities of corporate officers.
- Negotiate for employees on behalf of the organization.
- Provide legal advice and handle all legal processes, including mergers/acquisitions, tax law bankruptcy, lawsuits, securities, trademarks.
- Establish company policy according to legal issues.
- Provide necessary methods to protect company from legal risks.
- Negotiate business transactions.
- Clarify the intellectual property rights of the organization.
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters.
- Manage all contracts, legal reports and documents.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Solid knowledge of corporate law.
- [X] year(s) experience with a top-tier law firm.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Analytical and logical thinking.
- Ph.D, M.D, or J.D required.
- Active attorney’s License.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.