This is a Creative Director or Art Director job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a seasoned Creative Director or Art Director. You are devoted to delivering the best customer experience with effective campaigns and concepts.
- Work with the design team to develop design ideas and concepts.
- Translate marketing strategies into campaigns that engage targeted audience and drive KPIs.
- Produce and present sketches, wireframes, storyboards and the likes to communicate early ideas.
- Review all visual assets used for marketing advertisements.
- Collaborate with a team of copywriters, designers, illustrators, and other artists, and manage deliverables within deadlines.
- Instill marketing and advertising perspectives into the company’s core design principles.
- Recruit and select artistic talent for the team.
- Assist with the production of promotional events.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Solid understanding of market positioning and target audience.
- Familiarity with using Illustrator, Photoshop and/or other appropriate software to produce logos, color palettes, web layouts, etc.
- Experience as a curator is a plus.
- [X] year(s) of experience in art directing creative projects.
- Ability to manage a production team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Art, Design, or equivalents.