This is a Customer Support job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a friendly and service-oriented person to join our Customer Support team. You love solving problems and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Greet customers (face-to-face, on the phone, or via live chat).
- Identify customer problems and provide appropriate solutions.
- Check voicemail, chat, and/or electronic cue frequently to identify customers who need service.
- Proactively follow up leads and reach out to understand customers’ problems.
- Create/update help tickets to document customer interactions.
- Escalate complex support issues to higher level supervisors/manager.
- Provide information about product specifications.
- Interact with other internal departments to resolve customer issues.
- Provide internal feedback regarding reoccurring issues (e.g. improper packaging, internal miscommunication) that can affect customer satisfaction.
- Train/support other representatives within the team.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Excellent prioritization and analytical skills.
- Take responsibility for the image of the company.
- Ability to maintain a friendly and professional demeanor when interacting with customers.
- Good knowledge of appropriate softwares, tools, and techniques to deliver excellent support.
- A proven track record of transforming problems into solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- High school diploma or equivalent.