This is a Data Analyst job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst. You will translate data into insights that lead to business decisions.
- Handle full-cycle analysis activities: from requirements, design, to development and report.
- Use appropriate software to organize and analyze large volumes of data.
- Analyze the results produced to make inferences about sample sets.
- Write reports and recommendations to project managers based on results.
- Proofread, spell check, and fact-check documents before publication.
- Review notes from client meetings in order to customize deliverables.
- Communicate with project managers about project inconsistencies or problems.
- Present findings to internal team and clients.
- Research new methods for the optimization of data analysis and synthesis.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- A proven track of record working as a data analyst.
- Great organization skills and attention to detail.
- Extensive expertise in data modeling, data mining, database design, and segmentation.
- Solid knowledge of relevant databases, reporting and statistical packages, and programming languages.
- Outstanding analytical skills, especially synthesizing, dissecting, and interpreting big data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Management, or relevant fields.