This is a Data Coordinator job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an adept Data Coordinator. You will handle the usage of data systems with security and confidentiality.
- Utilize database programs to run data queries.
- Execute secure and effective data procedures in collaboration with team members, technical specialists, project managers, and data analysts.
- Train, manage, lead subordinates, and perform other related activities (e.g. performance evaluations).
- Maintain the integrity of data that contains Personally Identifiable Information.
- Facilitate requests for the transferring, movement, and/or transformation of data. Ensure adherence to legal standards and regulations.
- Oversee the translation of figures into other languages, and/or metrics when necessary.
- Maintain the inventory of servers, flash drives, storage disks and other data storage devices.
- Ensure a secure and timely flow of data within, to and from the organization.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Ability to scan large volumes of data in a short time frame.
- Solid understanding of databases, data procedures, and data administration.
- Excellent analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- [X] year(s) experience in data coordination or data handling.
- Up-to-date with modern databases and information technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.