This is a Data Entry Operator job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a productive Data Entry Operator. You will complete detailed work with a high level of accuracy.
- Insert and update data on a frequent basis. Proofread data for accuracy.
- Use algorithms and other methods to clean the data (e.g. fill holes, ensure usability).
- Retrieve and review data from external sites, clients, and/or projects managers.
- Report technological or other issues that affect productivity.
- Develop new methods to enter data more efficiently.
- Communicate with data collection specialists to verify data that might be unclear.
- Maintain the hardware and equipment required for the job.
- Support the training of new Data Entry Operators.
- Input identifiable information to allow for data tracking.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- A proven track record of working with data entry.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy for long periods of time.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products, software packages and other relevant equipment.
- Ability to type [X] Words-Per-Minute.
- High school diploma and/or relevant certifications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.