This is a Data Scientist job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a progressive Data Scientist. You will take responsibilities for our company’s whole data analysis.
- Develop methods for data handling and management for each individual project.
- Analyze the company’s website, products, and customers’ behavior.
- Present findings and recommend actions to management team, and clientele.
- Set up the reports in a flexible manner for both internal and external use.
- Check data for errors, inconsistencies, usability and relevance.
- Use data as input for improving existing products and conceiving new products.
- Write relevant sections (e.g. scope or project action plan) of proposals to search for new projects.
- Attend conference, trainings and professional networking opportunities to maintain an awareness of new research in the field.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Strong analytical abilities, knowledge of different statistical methods, and a familiarity with research studies.
- Extensive expertise in algorithms, statistical analysis, and big data handling.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis languages and tools like Python, SQL, MATLAB.
- Ability to provide expert advice to non-technical staff and clients.
- [X] year(s) experience in the field of practice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics, Computer Science, or relevant fields.