This is an Executive Assistant job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an energetic Executive Assistant. You are well-organized and proactive.
- Provide administrative support to the executive on a timely, effective, and professional manner.
- Complete all assignments on time.
- Deliver weekly or monthly reports on assigned projects.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of our company.
- Assist operational activities as needed.
- Arrange meetings, meals, travel plans, speaking engagements.
- Keep documents, processes, procedures up-to-date.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience in corporate administration.
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills.
- High ability to handle confidential information.
- Proficiency in MS Office and office management systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in relevant fields.