This is an Executive Recruiter job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Recruiter. You will help source candidates with great potentials and process them to successful placements.
- Maintain excellent relationships with employers to assist them in finding the best employees for their businesses.
- Communicate daily with businesses to understand their needs and advise them about requirements.
- Create candidates personas, compose job descriptions, scout and document candidates accordingly.
- Overlook a team of recruitment consultants.
- Respond to and manage job inquiries. Assess candidates’ background information, objectives, and personality.
- Interview candidates and report the results and short lists to the Hiring Manager.
- Network frequently to promote the agency and source candidates.
- Recommend improvements to the recruitment strategy.
- Identify new clients for agency expansion while managing current clients.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] years of recruitment experience.
- Superb sales and management skills.
- Hands-on experience with creating effective recruitment strategies.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and applicable candidate databases.
- Experience in sourcing candidates is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Human Resources or relevant fields.