This is a Financial Adviser job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are searching for a dynamic Financial Adviser. You are ready to expand our financial market share in a new location.
- Provide financial guidance and recommendations to make the most out of the given budget.
- Meet with prospective clients to present financial products and service.
- Develop appropriate, profitable financial plans according to clients’ needs.
- Develop, track and achieve weekly goals and objectives.
- Use Customer Relationship Database to track progress with new prospects.
- Knock on doors, attend community meetings, and/or cold call to generate new leads and accomplish sales quotas.
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Collaborate with solicitors, providers, and valuers on a win-win basis.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience as a Financial Adviser or relevant roles.
- A proven track record of sensible financial advice.
- Strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Ability to present products in a thorough and convincing manner.
- Ability to analyze complex data and provide clear solutions and guidance.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Finance or relevant financial certifications.