This is a Financial Analyst job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a dedicated Financial Analyst. You will analyze financial information to help our company make well-informed decisions.
- Analyze P&L and Balance Sheet activities.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgeting process.
- Participate in month-end close.
- Contribute to financial closing process by loading data into the financial reporting system, and generating reporting on financial results.
- Provide analytical explanations of actual to budget variances.
- Develop financial models and conduct benchmarking.
- Maintain control and compliance in area of responsibility.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience with month-end close, budget, P&L statements.
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and internal controls.
- Experience in MS Office, ERP systems like Oracle or SAP, and DBM systems like MS Access.
- Strong presentation, reporting, and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent.