This is a Financial Controller job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller. You will provide financial decision making support to our company.
- Financially assess and model new business expansion opportunities.
- Assess the financial impact of strategic changes to existing practices and policies.
- Produce accurate P&L projections by managing the cost forecast process, together with detailed analysis and KPI reporting.
- Coordinate the annual financial budgeting process to ensure alignment with stakeholders.
- Perform monthly Balance Sheet account analysis and financial statement.
- Produce comprehensive month-end accounts pack for distribution.
- Ensure that annual audit requirements are met.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience in a similar role.
- Outstanding financial accounting ability, including assistance to GM/DP in strategic planning, Balance Sheet management, and payroll.
- Strong understanding of P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Good.
- Analytical thinking with an ability to see the big picture while also paying attention to detail.
- A proven track record of planning and managing deliverables in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong ability to work across different teams and communicate to all levels of management.
- Experience in MS Excel, PowerPoint, SAP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent.