This is a Financial Officer job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a mindful Financial Officer. You will help minimize risk and use financial strategies to take our company in a new direction.
- Contribute to the financial future of the organization by supporting tactical initiatives.
- Ensure all requisitions and payments in compliance with accounting policies, local, state and federal laws.
- Ensure financial goals are incorporated in the day to day transactions of the organization.
- Maintain total financial controls for a sustainable growth.
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of financial data.
- Assist in the development of annual or project budgets.
- Support the annual financial audit.
- Find ways to minimize risky financial practices.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience working in financial and administrative sectors.
- Highly organized and attentive to details.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze financial data in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality of work.
- Strong knowledge of financial processes, financial and tax law.
- Excellent command of MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Finance, Business Administration, or relevant fields.