This is a Flight Attendant job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an amiable Flight Attendant. You are dedicated to the comfort and safety of our passengers.
- Use beverage cart to deliver refreshments and meals to passengers.
- Ensure that each passenger is comfortable.
- Educate passengers about safety procedures.
- Greet each passenger during boarding and department of the flight.
- Clear seats of debris before and after each flight.
- Carryout procedures in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations, or other regulatory agencies.
- Help sick passengers by providing blankets, performing CPR, and other methods if necessary.
- Negotiate with noisy, intoxicated, and irate passengers to ensure flight safety.
- Disseminate blankets, ear plugs, and other complimentary items.
- Perform seat belt and tray table checks during take-off and landing.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Friendly and polite demeanor in challenging situations.
- At least [X] years of age at the time of onboarding.
- Authorization to work in [X] country.
- Ability to pass mandatory Flight Attendant training.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Great problem solving and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.