This is a Food and Beverage Manager job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a professional Food and Beverage Manager. You will maintain food & beverage excellence and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Plan ahead and manage all food & beverage orders and staff according to budget as well as the highest standards.
- Handle customer complaints about food quality and/or preparation.
- Prepare alternative recipes to accommodate customers with special diets/food allergies.
- Order food supplies, track shipments and communicate with vendors.
- Ensure that food & beverages are prepared in accordance with established standards.
- Maintain the kitchen in accordance with food & beverage, health and safety regulations.
- Hire, train, and manage the food & beverage team.
- Collaborate with staff, vendors and the Management team for special events.
- Ensure that guests are welcomed into a clean and presentable environment.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- A proven track record of managing food & beverage.
- Ability to work long shifts for special events and large crowds.
- Ability to solve problem quickly and efficiently.
- Great customer service and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of restaurant management software.
- Knowledge of different facets of food preparation (e.g. prep, storage, drinks, alcohol, presentation).
- [X] year(s) experience in Food Management or relevant fields.