This is a Front-end Developer job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a dynamic Front-end Developer. You will work on a diverse set of unique and challenging projects that allow users to seamlessly interact with technology.
- Work on the full life cycle development of time sensitive projects.
- Recommend appropriate technologies to implement new features.
- Develop code libraries that can be used for multiple projects.
- Review code, layout, and design for projects before client meetings.
- Build, deliver, and iterate to help scale projects.
- Contribute to a team of back-end developers, designers, project managers, and sales representatives.
- Provide regular updates and technical support for new clients up to one month after product development.
- Create new methods for improving efficiency.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Familiarity with new frameworks and prototyping tools.
- Ability to translate mockups into seamless web pages with perfect visual and functional elements.
- Ability to find solutions to the new challenges daily.
- Experience in building large and modular codebases.
- Strong understanding of REST APIs and knowledge of how to interface with them.
- Experience with Back-End Development is a plus.
- [X] year(s) experience working in Front-End Development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.