This is a General Manager job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an experienced General Manager. You will give leadership to the whole team, recommend the most efficient processes, and drive sales.
- Take full P&L responsibility for the business.
- Manage all staff across sales, operations, administration, and finance.
- Look for potential business growth and research market potential.
- Aim for and achieve a great increase in revenue in the target markets.
- Lead, inspire, and motivate all direct reports.
- Create and implement effectively business plans.
- Give presentations at meetings, events, openings when necessary.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to develop a high performing team.
- Ability to multitask while adapting to changing priorities.
- [X] year(s) experience in sales.
- A proven track record of handling a variety of management tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Business Administration or relevant fields.