This is a Graphic Designer job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a seasoned Graphic Designer. You will work on a variety of projects from marketing emails to logos and web design.
- Create demos and presentations to display design concepts for clients.
- Develop methods to improve the graphic quality of company products.
- Use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, and other applicable programs to complete projects.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team to complete final projects in a timely manner, including web design, layout, and graphic images.
- Work on a variety of marketing products (e.g. logos, images, letterheads).
- Present final products to clients and other stakeholders.
- Generate eye-catching designs that communicate the message.
- Be up-to-date with design trends and practice.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- An online portfolio that contains the best work representing your style and preference.
- Solid knowledge of design and prototype tools (e.g. Adobe, Sketch).
- [X] year(s) experience in Graphic Design.
- Ability to communicate and persuade clients during the design process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or relevant fields.