This is a Gynecologist job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a licensed Gynecologist. You will improve the health of our female patients by providing excellent care and advice.
- Perform regular annual exams on patients (e.g. pap smears).
- Diagnose illnesses of the reproductive system and related tissues.
- Monitor patients over the course of pregnancies.
- Treat infections of the cervix, ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- Identify cancerous growths within the reproductive system.
- Refer patients to other qualified specialists when necessary.
- Provide post-natal care to new mothers.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Ability to discuss sensitive information with patients and families.
- Ability to provide a calm presence for patients in distress.
- Ability to handle all cases independently.
- Excellent patient management skills.
- [X] year(s) experience as an Obstetrician/Gynecologist.
- A Medical Degree from an accredited university and licensing in the appropriate State.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.