This is a Help Desk Specialist job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a proactive Help Desk Specialist. You will keep our customers happy by providing fast and excellent support.
- Resolve issues with software and hardware applications.
- Receive phone calls from users who need assistance with their device, software and/or hardware.
- Diagnose technical hardware and software issues.
- Escalate advanced requests to higher levels of customers support.
- Track and document the frequency of re-occurring issues.
- Stay up to date with regular changes to software/hardware.
- Perform regular network updates and patches.
- Configure new hardware and software systems.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- High School Diploma or GED.
- A+ Certification or other relevant trainings.
- Customer service orientation.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience with help desk software and databases.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.