This is a Histopathologist job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a Board Certified Histopathologist. Our practitioners inspire a biomedical team that specializes in the eradication of cancer. Participate in groundbreaking research, while doing a service to humanity.
- Share administrative responsibilities with other doctors/practitioners/physicians/staff.
- Provide direction to other members of the biomedical team.
- Develop a schedule to participate in on-call rotation.
- Write reports for biopsy results and other procedures.
- Recommend the replacement and/or order of new equipment.
- Continue to further education by participating in forums, conferences and industry specific organizations.
- Maintain awareness of best practice standards when dealing with children patients.
- Handle materials in accordance with the standards for infection prevention and control.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience as a specialist.
- Maintain standards according to the General Medical Council (GMC), or other relevant, industry specific organization.
- General knowledge of clinical and surgical practice.
- Excellent patient management skills.
- Strong sense of dexterity and hand eye-coordination.
- Degree in Medicine, Board Certification, and appropriate license to practice.
- Strong report writing acumen.