This is a Hotel Concierge job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an efficient The Hotel Concierge. You will welcome our guests into a warm and friendly environment and facilitate their dream vacations.
- Schedule hotel vans to pick up and drop off guests from the airport.
- Assist guests with booking of tours, trips, and other excursions.
- Greet guests at the door and confirm their reservations.
- Give information/suggestions about local tourism.
- Provide emergency contact information for guests.
- Communicate with the shuttle buses to retrieve guests who are lost.
- Speak to guests about coupons, discounts, and deals offered through local partners.
- Organize accommodations for guests with special needs (e.g. wheelchair, health conditions).
- Handle all requests from customers in a professional manner.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Welcoming and polite nature.
- Customer service oriented, polite, trustworthy, and patient.
- Ability to ad hoc manage and multitask.
- Knowledge of the local geographic area.
- [X] year(s) experience working in the Hotel Management industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Hotel Management or equivalents.