This is a Human Resource Assistant job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a capable Human Resource Assistant (HR Assistant). You will help assist the onboarding and orientation of new employees within the organization.
- Support the daily operations of HR.
- Use HR databases to review and input new hires’ information.
- Track employee progress within the onboarding program (e.g. objectives completed in the first month).
- Schedule meetings between new hires and supervisors, project managers to provide formal introductions.
- Conduct orientation trainings to inform new hires about company policies and procedures.
- Handle employees’ queries about HR regulations and benefits.
- Assist with payroll processes.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- A proven track recording of executing HR-related tasks.
- Strong desire to pursue Professional in Human Resource (PHR) or other related certification.
- Knowledge of State Human Resource law, labor law, and processes.
- Great command of MS Office, HRIS, or HRMS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Human Resources or relevant fields.