This is a Human Resource Director job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an experienced Human Resource Director (HR Director). You will develop our HR strategies to ensure all HR operations are in order and efficient.
- Develop strategic selection processes for different types of positions in different locations.
- Develop plans for all HR aspects like benefits, payroll, health and safety.
- Facilitate and monitor the implementation of standardized human resource processes.
- Adhere to all internal policies and legal standards.
- Update antiquated systems (e.g. paper-based timesheets, grievance procedures).
- Defend the organization from inquiries by Unions and Lawyers.
- Design competency based compensation systems.
- Work with technical team to design, integrate and implement human resource software systems for better efficiency.
- Recommend new and improved measures for performance evaluations.
- Communicate with the senior management team to justify system changes.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- In-depth knowledge about local and international Human Resource Processes, employment legislation, and legal regulations.
- Solid knowledge of all aspects of HR management.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Senior Professional in Human Resources Certification (SPHR) is a plus.
- [X] year(s) experience working as a HR Director.
- [X] degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related fields.