This is a Human Resource Manager job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a professional Human Resource Manager (HR Manager). You will manage all our HR processes and practices, including recruiting, training and onboarding, benefits and retention.
- Implement and monitor our HR strategies and procedures.
- Manage the recruiting and hiring process.
- Review payroll submissions from each department.
- Mediate employee supervisor disagreements.
- Uphold human resource processes.
- Facilitate the employee grievance process.
- Use HR systems to update employee information (e.g. leave time, sick time available).
- Facilitate the Employee Assistant Program (EAP), and help employees find other resources.
- Train employees about the common HR issues/topics.
- Document HR metrics and report to senior management to support strategic decisions.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- A proven track record of managing human resources at SMBs/corporate level.
- Strong knowledge of HR metrics, systems, and databases.
- Up-to-date knowledge of labor law and regulations.
- [X] year(s) of experience in HR management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Human Resources or relevant fields.