This is an Insurance Broker job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a self-motivated Insurance Broker. You will be in full charge of promoting and selling our insurance products to current and new customers.
- Prepare reports for and collaborate with underwriters.
- Identify and implement methods for selling plans to new customers and up-selling to current customers.
- Contact leads who have submitted their contact information on the website.
- Assist prospective clients with filling out forms, communicating with the company, finding the best plans and strategies, and negotiating the final deals.
- Understand the provisions of each policy and communicate this information to the customer.
- Share client information with insurance carriers to determine which products are best to recommend.
- Act as a liaison between insurers and clients.
- Establish long-lasting relationships with customers that secure the company’s growth.
- Document and report progress to stakeholders.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- A proven track record of working as an insurance broker.
- Strong knowledge of various insurance plans.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated with a desire to take advantage of new opportunities.
- Ability to pass training program for licensing and certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Finance or relevant fields.